STATUS: Full Time
POSITION: Yard Associate
EXP. REQUIRED: Yes
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
ZIP CODE: 53126
The Yard Associate assists the Rental Department in insuring complete customer satisfaction.
– Manage Yard
– Assisting customer pick-ups
– Equipment Washing
– Setup and maintain a maintenance schedule
– Service, repair and/or rebuild equipment
– Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
– Ability to use common sense
– Ability to lift 50lbs
– Ability to read and to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers, and employees
– Ability to effectively present information to top management
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in standard units of measure, and general mathematical skills
– Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
– Entry level experience in repair of equipment with knowledge of equipment design, operation, and safety requirements
– Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
– Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
– Customer service
Education and Requirements:
High School diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s license
Experience in the Equipment and/or Rental Industry and a working knowledge of Construction and Agricultural equipment.
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email Your Resume